Patch Block - Lavine
$75.00 / Unit
Easy Quilt Kit: Very fresh and eccentric design
OVERVIEW & DETAILS
- includes 44 patch blocks
- each block measuring approximately 12.5”x12.5”
- beginner's level
- no special tools required
- pre-printed, ready to cut & sew
- home crafting
- printed in the USA using organic ink
SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
The Lavine quilt block combines the ultimate color scheme of lime, gray, and black. This beautiful combination brings a very decorative feel to any bedroom. It looks wonderful using either a gray or raw colored fabric for the border or adds even a bit more pop with a lime color, We have provided a bit of extra gray fabric. Be free to sew as is or cut and assemble per your desire. Each patch block contains 6 pieces. Sew a queen size quilt by adding fabric or mix and match with any other one of our other designs. Printed using 100% organic ink, perfect for sensitive skin.
- Cut each 12.5" patch block individually.
- Begin cutting each patch block into cut pieces (as shown in the picture)
- It is important to work on each patch block one at a time
- Sew 1/4 inch to join each piece together to create patch block
- After sewing each together, press the seams down.
- Trim the sides and create a perfect patch block square.
- Your block is now ready for sewing!
- Join all the patch blocks together and use the extra provided material to create your border.
Finish size varies per number of joints that are sewn.
machine wash gentle