Patch Block - Rolue
$75.00 / Unit
Easy Quilt Kit: Patches within a patch look
OVERVIEW & DETAILS
- includes 44 patch blocks
- each block measuring approximately 12.5”x12.5”
- beginner's level
- no special tools required
- pre-printed, ready to cut & sew
- home crafting
- printed in the USA using organic ink
SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
The Rolue quilt block brings texture back into quilting.The textile design really brings this fabric to life. lSew this patch using either a purple or red-violet colored fabric for the border to make it complete., We have provided a bit of extra purple fabric. Be free to sew as is or cut and assemble per your desire. Each patch block contains 13 pieces. Sew a queen size quilt by adding fabric or mix and match with any other one of our other designs. Printed using 100% organic ink, perfect for sensitive skin.
- Cut each 12.5" patch block individually.
- Begin cutting each patch block into cut pieces (as shown in the picture)
- It is important to work on each patch block one at a time
- Sew 1/4 inch to join each piece together to create patch block
- After sewing each together, press the seams down.
- Trim the sides and create a perfect patch block square.
- Your block is now ready for sewing!
- Join all the patch blocks together and use the extra provided material to create your border.
Finish size varies per number of joints that are sewn.
machine wash gentle