Patch Block - Beginnings
$75.00 / Unit
Easy Quilt Kit: Cozy and fresh multicolored striped design
OVERVIEW & DETAILS
- includes 44 patch blocks
- each block measuring approximately 12.5”x12.5”
- beginner's level
- no special tools required
- pre-printed, ready to cut & sew
- home crafting
- printed in the USA using organic ink
The Beginnings quilt block resembles the peak of dawn, with its cozy multicolor palette and slight orange gradient at the tips. It looks wonderful using either a warm colored fabric for the background, however, we have provided a bit of extra gray fabric. Be free to sew as is or cut and assemble per your desire. Each patch block contains 6 pieces. Sew a queen size quilt by adding fabric or mix and match with any other one of our other designs. Printed using 100% organic ink, perfect for sensitive skin.
- Cut each 12.5" patch block individually.
- Begin cutting each patch block into cut pieces (as shown in the picture)
- It is important to work on each patch block one at a time
- Sew 1/4 inch to join each piece together to create patch block
- After sewing each together, press the seams down.
- Trim the sides and create a perfect patch block square.
- Your block is now ready for sewing!
- Join all the patch blocks together and use the extra provided material to create your border.
machine wash gentle