Patch Block - Wonderwall
$75.00 / Unit
Easy quilt kit: Candy colors displayed in hypnotizing design
OVERVIEW & DETAILS
- includes 44 patch blocks
- each block measuring approximately 12.5”x12.5”
- beginner's level
- no special tools required
- pre-printed, ready to cut & sew
- home crafting
- printed in the USA using organic ink
SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Pantone colors of 2016 pair up to create the Wonderwall quilt patch block design. Thie perfect contrast of pink and blue make a fun and charming touch to a baby's room. We have included extra gray fabric, however, you can match these blocks with a pink or a soft purple fabric and it looks fabulous. Be free to sew as is or cut and assemble per your desire. Each patch block contains 8 pieces. Sew a queen size quilt by adding fabric or mix and match with any other one of our other design. Printed using 100% organic ink, perfect for sensitive skin.
- Cut each 12.5" patch block individually.
- Begin cutting each patch block into cut pieces (as shown in the picture)
- It is important to work on each patch block one at a time
- Sew 1/4 inch to join each piece together to create patch block
- After sewing each together, press the seams down.
- Trim the sides and create a perfect patch block square.
- Your block is now ready for sewing!
- Join all the patch blocks together and use the extra provided material to create your border.
Finish size varies per number of joints that are sewn.
machine wash gentle